January 21st, 2018
(Image above) Coat by Free People (available in store; linked to similar style by Karen Kane), Boots by UGG, Hat by Zoe & Bella, Jeans by Levi’s, Sunglasses by Steve Madden. Photo by The Refinery Photo Studio.
Just because the temps are frigid doesn’t mean we can’t look fabulous as we brave the chill this winter. This season’s winter accessories are a fashionista’s paradise — with fun new trends to covet and classic pieces that are always in style. And we all have our favorites. Some of those for me? Bold fur, vintage velvet, statement beanies and chic cold-weather boots. Have you dared to try these oh-so-posh styles yet this season? Now’s your chance!
Here are 10 must-have accessories to get you through winter 2018 — many are on sale, and they’re all available at Boston Store. Plus: Up to 70% Off + Get up to an Extra 25% Off with promo code SAVINGSPASS. Valid 1/18-1/29.
1. Headwrap: There is something so vintage cool about a velvet head wrap — and this one from Twig & Arrows Accessories is just so darn precious I had to have it! At less than $10, it’s a must for pairing with fur coats this winter.
2. Faux Fur Stole: How do you take your winter coat to the next level for a night out? Add a luxe fur stole, like this one from Vince Camuto. Pin on a sparkly brooch for a touch of shine. I’d even toss this over a blazer for a day-to-night transition.
3. Blanket Wrap Scarf: Even the coldest of winters often soften for a few springlike days. That’s when I love to toss on a blanket scarf over a chunky sweater with fun denim and boots. This one from Steve Madden is so soft and cozy — and perfect for wrapping up.
4. Fur-Accent Gloves: Leather gloves are always a go to for me — since my hands are always cold! I love the combination of this pop of color fur and leather, which brings a bit of sophistication to any cold-weather look. Swoon!
5. Statement Beanie: I am a sucker for anything statement, and this Zoe & Bella “Bad Hair Day” beanie is no exception. So cute, and always a conversation starter. And did I mention it’s only $12?
6. Printed Beanie: And as much as I love a statement beanie, I just adore a fun, bold print! This animal print Zoe & Bella style is the perfect topper to any neutral winter look. I just bought this one for myself, and couldn’t love it more!
7. Woven Flip Gloves: While most days I do my best at “adulting,” sometimes I just want to be reminded of my childhood. Maybe that’s why I still love flip gloves, like this cute mixed media style from Ruff Hewn. They’re adorable — and perfect for keeping fingers free for texting!
8. Wired Earmuffs: They’re wired, furry and perfect for never missing a beat. With three cool headband styles, leave it to UGG to create earmuffs that are this incredibly chic and high tech.
9. Cold-Weather Combat Booties: There’s nothing worse than trying to trot through the snow in non-waterproof boots. That’s why it’s essential for me to choose boots that are cool, weather-resistant and versatile. These UGG combat boots fit the bill, with a posh design and amazing overall comfort.
10. Bold Vest: Sometimes you just want to stop traffic, and this vivid vest by Fever will absolutely do it. I love pairing this with all black to let it sing, or mix it up with denim and a cream knit sweater for ski bunny chic.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Bon-Ton Department Stores. I have been compensated by Bon-Ton Department Stores. All opinions remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company.