True Confession: I’m Addicted to Sweaters!
September 6th, 2018
“I like sweaters. I have a sweater obsession, I guess.” – Drake
Well, that makes two of us, Drake. And I’ll be honest: There are five sweaters I just can’t live without this fall. (Well, probably more, but these are my absolute must-haves!) Which is your fav?
- The Cashmere Sweater: Soft, delicate and deliciously decadent — a goes-with-everyting cashmere sweater is something I just can’t live without, like this posh pick from SoHo Boutique.
- The Oversized Sweater: Wear it as a top, tunic or dress — no matter what, its a chic topper for my leather leggings, dream denim or ankle-grazing skirts.
- The Cropped Sweater: On the other end of the spectrum, my high-waist denim, pants and skirts demand a cropped sweater for a figure-flattering silhouette. So chic!
- The Turtleneck Sweater: I adore tucking my hair into t-neck sweaters, and love the extra warmth they provide in the fall chill.
- The Off-the-Shoulder Sweater: A perfect date night pick, off-the-shoulder sweaters are so cozy yet extremely sexy. What a winning combination!
photography by Parker Davis